Monday, December 8, 2014

A2.1 UNIT 2 LISTENING








A. LISTEN TO THE CONVERSATION AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS


1. When did Nora take the pictures?
2. Who doesn't look like Nora?
3. Who does Nora look like?
4. When was the baby brother born?


B. LISTEN AGAIN AND FILL IN THE MISSING WORDS




Gilles: Hey, what are you looking (1)___________?
Nora: Oh, these? They’re (2)_____________ from my trip (2)__________ ________ last month.
Gilles: Let’s (3)________ ____ ___________. So, who’s this?
Nora: That’s my sister and that’s my (4)_______________ Keira.
Gilles: Your sister looks (5)_______________ like you. You’re (6)__________ and she has
(7)______________ hair and (8)__________ ______________. Now, you look (9)__________ ___________ like your cousin.
Nora: Yeah, that’s true. Keira and I both have (10)_________ _____________ faces, (11)______ ____________, fat (12)____________, and bushy (13)_________________ . Gorgeous!
Gilles: You don’t give yourself enough credit. Why do you think every one of your (14)______ __________________ is interested in you? Hey, who’s the little girl?
Nora: Oh, that’s my cousin Adriano’s (15)_______________. She’s seven. She’s very (16)___________ as you can see and has the most beautiful (17)_______________ hair. That’s her (18)___________ brother who was just born in April.
Gilles: Oh, man, he’s so (19)_____________-. That pudgy face, (20)_______________ hair, and big eyes! He’s (21)____________________.
Nora: Yeah, I think he looks (22)_________ ________________ me.
Gilles: Hmmm…I think I’d better stop (23)________________ you. It’s going straight to your (24)______________________.




C. READ THE CONVERSATION WITH YOUR PARTNER







D. WRITE THE MISSING FAMILY RELATION




1. My parent’s daughter is my


2. My parent’s son is my …


3. My grandmother’s husband is my


4. My father’s brother is my


5. My uncle’s wife is my


6. My uncle’s son is my


7. My grandfather’s wife is my


8. My husband’s brother is my


9. My sister is my husband’s


10. My husband has a son from his ex-wife. I’m his


11. My husband has a son from his ex-wife. He’s my


12.I’m a girl. I’m my grandmother’s …


13. I’m a boy. I’m my grandfather’s


14. My brothers and my sisters are my


15. I have a sister. Her son is my …


16. I have a sister. Her daughter is my

No comments:

Post a Comment