Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A2.1 UNIT 1 LISTENING CHOCOLATE CAKE













A. LISTEN AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

1. What's the speaker's name?
2. Why did the school have new teachers?
3. Who nearly hugged the speaker?
4. Who doesn't like sweets?

B. LISTEN AND FILL IN THE MISSING WORDS

My name is R___________ and I’m a middle (1)____________ (2)_________________.
This year we had a few new teachers join our (3)____________ to replace some teachers who (4)__________.
It is always (5)____________ to have new people in the (6)________________.
Since (7)_______ (8)_____________ baking I decide to (9)______(10) ______ (11)_______________ for each of the new teachers.
I thought they would (12)______________________- the gesture.
Two of the new teachers (13)_________________ the chocolate cake I gave them.
The history teachers said she (14)________ (15)_____________ (16)________ chocolate and nearly hugged me.
She said she has been a chocolate (17)_____________________---- since college.
The English teacher took a (18)___________ of her cake and said it was (19)___________________.
I was (20)_________________ happy.
Unfortunately when I gave the cake to the new (21)______________- teacher it didn’t (22)_________ (23)_________ (24)______________.
Right of the bat he told me that he wasn’t a (25)________ (26)___________ sweets.
This (27)______ (28)___________ (29)_____________ a little but I tried to remain friendly.
He then told me that he wasn’t (30)_______ (31)___________ (32)__________ co-workers trying to buy his trust with presents.
This guy really (33)_______ (34)__________ (35)_____________ (36)_______________ (37)_____________.
Talk about ungrateful.

C. WRITE A LIST OF THE WORDS THAT EXPRESS LIKES OR DISLIKES




No comments:

Post a Comment